The fashion industry can be insanely cutthroat. For every great opportunity, there are thousands of designers willing to fight to the death to make it theirs.
And you’re losing the battle because you’re not “proficient” in Illustrator…a word you’ve grown to loathe.
Any of this sound familiar?
- I want to make myself more marketable and increase my confidence to sketch beautiful flats in Illustrator, but my hand sketches are 100x better
- I’m trying hard to stay competitive in this fierce industry and want to stop feeling insecure about my productivity at work, but simple sketches seem to take forever
- I’m ready to get out of the boring job I’ve been stuck at for yearssss and finally make my dream of being a designer a reality, but feel overwhelmed with Illustrator
You’re obsessively passionate and simply refuse to give up. And people admire that.
You’ve made some good connections in the industry and landed a few interviews at companies you’d be proud to work for.
But then that awful dreaded moment hits you like a freight train at full speed….
Sure enough, there’s that word again…PROFICIENT
You’re forced to take an Illustrator test, and as you sit in front of the blank screen with sweaty palms, your entire body is overcome with anxiety because you don’t have the skills to pass.
I know these words all too well because I haven’t only said them, I’ve lived them.
Nice to meet you, I’m Heidi
Like you, I used to dread the “what do you do for a living” question.
I graduated college with honors and a double major, and then found myself stuck in a boring administrative job that I was totally overqualified for. I was ashamed to admit where my measly paycheck came from.
But then, everything changed.
I used my Illustrator skills to go from receptionist to assistant designer to partner in a design firm. I felt like my dreams had come true and I could finally say the words I had wanted to say since I was a little girl:
“I am a fashion designer.”
And I was finally proud to tell people what I did for a living.
I’ve successfully taught thousands of designers how to gain more confidence in AI with clear, concise and easy to follow tutorials.
I can do the same for you.
- You feel like it’s too late and you can’t seem to catch up
- Illustrator intimidates you and you feel defeated
- You’re old school and draw everything by hand
GET 11 OF MY BEST FASHION DESIGN TEMPLATES & TUTORIALS (FREE)
THE FASHION INDUSTRY IS INSANELY CUTTHROAT
And since everyone is tight lipped and secretive, no one tells you how to get ahead or what skills to learn.
Things are different here. Get ALL my best tutorials + templates for free (including ultimate guides on Illustrator, portfolios and tech packs) so you can launch your own fashion brand.
By signing up, you’ll get access to weekly emails with free tutorials, templates and occasional offers.