Already enrolled? Login at learn.sewheidi.com
↓ SNAG THIS IN THE MEANTIME ↓
WHAT IF YOU COULD CONFIDENTLY CREATE ANY REPEATING PATTERN IN YOUR HEAD?!
✅ Simple things like dots and stripes!
✅ Realistic textures like knits, denim and heathers!
✅ Complicated artwork like watercolors or twill plaids!
AND WHAT IF EACH ONE DIDN’T TAKE FOREVER AND A DAY?!
You know that quickly and efficiently creating unique repeats gives you a creative advantage.
It’s another asset you can offer an employer.
And it allows you to put yourself out there for more gigs and earn more money.
BECAUSE BRANDS EXPECT YOU TO DO MORE AND MORE THESE DAYS
And many roles are now requiring repeating patterns skills.
It’s gotten to the point that they expect you to do the job of TEN people.
Which is why you know this skill makes you more valuable as a designer (and is crucial in fashion).
- You’d be more confident applying for jobs (and would have more opportunities)
- You’d be more valuable to your boss and team (instead of feeling inadequate!)
- You could charge more for freelance gigs (and offer more services to your clients!)
- You could create products from your patterns (with confidence that the repeats will work!)
You can get there. And I’ll help you, step-by-step, with my course!
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ YOUR PERFECT REPEAT ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
The program includes 3 Modules of Instructional Videos
⭐ MODULE 1: ESSENTIALS FOR CREATING REPEATS
- The easiest way to decide whether to use AI or PS (so you know where to start!)
- The best tools in AI and PS for making repeats (that many designers don’t know about)
- How to make your designs more fluid (and less like a “tile”)
- The fastest way to add background colors to your prints (so they seam up!)
- How to make sure your print is actually seamless (and production ready)
- Hidden tricks to mockup colorways fast (and create the best design)
- The easiest way to convert your design to Pantone colors
- How to convert a photo or scan of fabric into a seamless pattern (so it repeats properly)
⭐ MODULE 2: CREATING COMPLEX REPEATS
- How to mock up fabric textures like knits, mesh, etc (that look realistic)
- The best way to make unique repeats like lace, watercolors, etc
- Tricks for converting photos to vector with AI Image Trace (and when not to use it)
- How to make repeats with words or logos (for exterior branding, labels, trims, etc)
- The best way to create border prints (and how to add them to your designs)
- Shortcuts to make half drops (or other “offset” repeats)
- How to design stripes and plaids (with a simulated weave pattern)
⭐ MODULE 3: WRAPPING UP REPEATS
- How to automagically reduce and index colors (in both AI and PS)
- Tricks to add prints to your designs (and control the scale + placement for accuracy)
- How to extract one repeat tile at the right size for your factory (or Spoonflower)
- The best way to save and keep prints organized (so you can find them later!)