How to Make a Lace Pattern in Illustrator (& Photoshop)
Using photoshop & Illustrator, we’ll create a see through / transparent lace repeating pattern swatch and apply it to our bra fashion flat sketch.
You will learn:
- 00:37 How to crop one repeat of your lace pattern in Photoshop
- 01:20 How to make sure the edges of your repeat tile will seam up smoothly
- 02:11 How to fix the edges of your tile for a clean repeat with the Clone Stamp tool
- 03:02 How to remove the white background from your lace swatch so it’s see through
- 04:38 How to bring your lace from Photoshop into Illustrator
- 05:08 How to turn your lace pattern into a repeating pattern swatch in Illustrator
- 05:28 How to add multiple fills to one object (e.g. a solid color + the lace pattern on top)
- 06:12 How to change the size of the lace pattern inside your fashion flat sketch
Get all 37 step by step AI tutorials (just for fashion) plus the bonus templates so you can stop screaming at Illustrator and get ahead in this cutthroat industry 🤩
Drop your info below for a free copy of my book so you can cut your design time in half 👇
By signing up, you’ll get access to weekly emails with free tutorials, templates and occasional offers.