Create a Zipper Tooth Pattern Brush
This tutorial will show you how to create a zipper tooth pattern brush in Adobe Illustrator that you can use over and over again on all of your fashion flats.
You will learn:
- How to define the edges of your pattern tile with a Bounding Box (00:50)
- How to turn your open tooth zipper into a pattern brush (1:33)
- How to draw a closed tooth zipper pattern brush (2:03)
- How to draw a partially open zipper (3:18)
- How to change the direction of your brush (flip the zipper teeth) (03:34)
Get all 37 step by step AI tutorials (just for fashion) plus the bonus templates so you can stop screaming at Illustrator and get ahead in this cutthroat industry 🤩
Drop your info below for a free copy of my book so you can cut your design time in half 👇
By signing up, you’ll get access to weekly emails with free tutorials, templates and occasional offers.
Save this tutorial to Pinterest so you can find it later: