If you freelance in the fashion industry…chances are you’ve had more than your fair share of clients from hell…
Which is why I created the Ultimate Guide to Being a Freelance Fashion Designer.
Because you know that making it as a freelancer is hard. As in really, really hard. But what if I told you there were strategies to:
- figuring out your pay rate and wages
- finding (and reaching out to) new clients
- and presenting your portfolio
…that were simple to follow?
That’s exactly what you’ll find in this step by step guide to being a freelance or contract fashion designer.
If you want to:
- find and get hired for your next freelance job
- discover what your salary could be
- know what contracts should say (and when you need one to protect yourself)
- and know what to include in your design portfolio
…this guide is for you.
It’s over 20k+ words and it’s absolutely free.
And it includes templates, swipe copy files, example portfolios, sample contracts…yes, all for free.
GET FREE THE 20,000+ WORD GUIDE + THESE EXTRA BONUSES
The Audiobook version so you can listen on your commute, dog walk or at the gym
And Your Fashion Freelancing Calendar Tracker.
Your Fashion Freelancing Calendar Tracker consists of 3 parts:
- The Customizable Tracking Calendar: This calendar includes all the steps you need to take to go from zero to landing a new client. It’s complete with spots to fill in dates and walk you through step by step what you should work on each week.
- The Portfolio Checklist: This checklist will help you make sure your PDF portfolio is complete with just what you need, and help keep you focused so you don’t spend time on any of the stuff you don’t.
- My 2-Step System To Turn One Project Into Many: These two simple steps will make sure you get on-going work from existing clients and can easily land more projects with new ones.
To get the free PDF, audiobook AND Your Fashion Freelancing Calendar Tracker delivered to your inbox, just enter your name and email address below. Enjoy!