After Melissa experienced what she thought was a heart attack while working in the corporate fashion world for over 10 years, she knew she needed to make a big life change. For over two years, she’s been working as a freelancer and running her own design agency. She uses her industry network and cold pitching in email to get new clients (including a $15,000 contract from one email!) and in this episode, Melissa shares it all.
Get Melissa’s email pitch template here.
You will learn:
- How to transition from corporate to freelance fashion design work
- How to use free resources to educate yourself and build your own business
- Strategies to get new clients using your current network
- Using email to pitch and land clients
- The 4 podcasts Melissa listens to that helped grow her business
- What you need to do before cold emailing any company or person to offer your services
Guest Info & Resources:
Enjoy the show? You can help us out by:
Looking for more resources?