In this episode I’m chatting with Sheena Schoolcraft, a fashion designer in NYC who’s worked with brands like OshKosh, Tommy Hilfiger and Dress Barn. During our conversation, Sheena shares how to present your online portfolio and why it should be different than your physical portfolio, why being easy to work with can be key to your success, what you can bring to an interview to impress the hiring manager, and the best strategies to make sure your resume stands out.
You will learn:
- How to make your resume results driven – even if you don’t have a lot of experience
- The value of relationships and a positive attitude
- Why happy hour and casual work engagements may be where you land your next gig
- The one thing nobody brings to an interview but should
- The importance of showing brands how you can benefit them
- What employers really want in their employees
Guest Info & Resources:
Enjoy the show? You can help us out by:
Looking for more resources?