This is Part 2 of a two-part interview (listen to Part 1 here) with startup fashion designer Rochelle Behren’s, who successfully launched The Shirt in 2008. Her strategic industry insights and tell all attitude make for a not to be missed discussion on the secrets of making it big as a startup fashion designer. (Hint: everything she shares you can easily implement in your own business to get success and grow!)
Get Yourself Up to Speed Fast with the Ultimate Guide Industry Terminology & Abbreviations.
ACCESS THE ULTIMATE GUIDE
Sound like a pro and learn the words that industry insiders use.
You will learn:
- Why you may not want to get VC funding to launch your fashion label, but other places where you can easily get money
- The single most important thing you must do before going into production so you don’t fail before you’ve even started
- How to figure out how much product you should buy so you’re not stuck with tons of inventory you can’t sell
- The simplest way to to get loads of amazing press coverage, even if you don’t have any connections
- The number one thing you’re not doing that will easily get you swarms of paying customers and loyal fans who will tell the world about you
- How to figure out if you should manufacture locally or offshore, even if you have no idea where to start
- The easiest way to quickly get noticed as a new fashion label and stand out amongst the competition